Question
Posted by: sarah | 2011/06/09

what can it be?

I am a 49yr old lady, little overweight and just recently I get extremely sharp,burning pains inside my legs and forearms..it feels if its inside the actual bone. it doesnt last to long, but its extremely discomforting and I''m a bit worried. in general, If I apply pressure with my fingers on my upper legs I feel intense pain. Is this normal? Furthermore I do get some lower backpain.thank you

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Sarah
Sounds like there is some nerve pain even though you think it may be in the bones- let your GP examine you and send you for further tests if he thinks it is necessary