Question
Posted by: Denise | 2009/07/27

What can it be?

I am now 34 weeks pregnant and is experiencing some pain in my legs (near the pubic area) yesterday I could not stand or walk to much because my legs will hurt. It also feels heavy and even when I sit my legs are uncomfortable. I am also getting the Braxton Hicks more frequently now since yesterday. Could this mean that my baby has dropped a bit and how far is labour away?

This sounds like ligament stretching and is quite normal. It may be that the baby has dropped, but this does not tell how close labour is.