Question
Posted by: shanny | 2009/02/19

What can it be?

I' m a female aged 26. For the past couple of days it have felt like half my body the left side is heavy and sleepy like when you lay on it to long. What can be the cause of this has i thought it would only last a day?

Dear Shanny
if you have weakness on the one side of the body, you are off balance or your face is skew, you need to see a doctor - this may be signs of a problem in the brain even though you are very young to develop such problems. Just ask your GP to do a full neurological examination

1
Posted by: shanny | 2009/02/20

No my face isnt skew and i dont feel off balance. it just feels sleep can this be caused by stress

Reply to shanny