Question
Posted by: Angelic | 2009-02-09

What can it be?

I have a 2 year old baby and DH and I are planning for number 2. I went off the pill in Febraury 2008. In July 2008 I fell pregnant but it micro aborded the following day after I have founded out that I was preggies. In August I fell pregnant again (5 weeks) but i miscarriaed again due to too low progesterone to sustain the pregnancy and the HCG count did' nt pick up nice as it should. SInce then my cycle has been all over the plays. I skipped Sept and had my periodin Oct, then I skipped November again and I had my period on the 27th of Dec. Since then I did' nt had my period. My breast are very sore and sensitive. On the 1st of Feb I did an ovulation test and it showed that I' m ovulating (Dark LH surge line). DH have been having sex that morning and again on the 2nd of Feb. Last week on the 5th of Feb I did a HPT and it was negative. What is my chances of being pregannt. I dont know when to test for preganncy as I dont know when my period is due as my cycle has been very irregular. Any advice is welcome. Would the ovulaion test show that I' m ovulating and I' m not?

Ovulation tests can sometimes be wrong. You can test about 15 days after ovulation.