Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/19

what can i use

I have been off injection now since last year October and still didn' t get my period till today . me and my husband want a baby and it seems to long for me now because we don' t use any protection and still no luck .What can i do now ? PLEASE HELP and can i use Folic Acid tablets now already

You an try using the Pill fr a few months to bring on a period. You can start taking folate now.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/22

Thank you for the reply ill get the pill asap what is folate is it the same as folic acid tablets or something else ? how many months must i use the pill for