Posted by: mazet | 2008-11-12

What can i use

im two days late with my periods and i think i might be pregnant.

What can i use to terminate the pregnancy.

First do a pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant. If you wish to terminate a pregnancy, you have to see a doctor and have treatment prescribed.

Posted by: Samantha | 2008-11-14

Hi Marzet

I don' t want to change you mind or judge you , just remember that you will have this scar with you for the rest of you life. I was forced to terminate my pregnancy last week Wednesday due to complications. Which was done at a clinic in parktown by my gynea, my heart is bleeding to have a baby. Not a day goes buy that I wish things could be different. every time I look at my husband I can see the hurt in his eyes. Please don' t make any hasty decision.

You can go to any gov hospitalor go to Mary Stopes.

Reply to Samantha
Posted by: Lelo | 2008-11-12

YOU REALLY NEED 2 GET OVER YOURSELVE...., i am not struggling 2 conceive, pls read my last post properly i said 2 mazet i am not judging her, i happened 2 envy d fact that she is pregnant n wish she wasn' t planning 2 terminate....hence i said good luck at the end.

Reply to Lelo
Posted by: Get over yourselves! | 2008-11-12

Mazet, It' s your choice, if you' re ready to live with the consequences. You can go to the doctor or Marie Stopes to confirm if you' re pregnant and then take it from there. Just because other people are struggling to conceive, which is unfortunate, it doesn' t mean they have the right to condemn other people' s decisions. You don' t even know this woman' s circumstances.

Reply to Get over yourselves!
Posted by: lady g | 2008-11-12

u came to the wrong site, i dont judge you tbut think twice what if is your last chance , to have a child , pls don' t do something you' ll regret later , does not matter how many kids u have

Reply to lady g
Posted by: Lelo | 2008-11-12

eish i can' t believe you asked such a question..........if only u know how much i want 2 miss my periods right now, n u want 2 terminate pregnancy. Pleaz open ur eyes, u may not b pregnant even, hav u gone 2 d dr or done a hpt?...anywhere i am not 2 judge u, just shocked.

Reply to Lelo
Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-12

I can' t believe you would pose such a question on a site like this.
You were irresponsible to fall pregnant in the first place. Go to Marie Stopes Abortion Clinic, you can' t do this by yourself.
I pray that your head will come right and your fanny grows closed.