Question
Posted by: DEE | 2010-02-05

WHAT CAN I TAKE

DEAR DR I AM 3O YEAR OLD FEMALE I DONT EAT HEALTHY WHAT PROBIOTIC CAN I TAKE THAT WILL HELP ME SOMETHING THAT IS REASONABLY PRICED

I HAVE TWINS THEY ARE 22 MONTHS OLD A BOY AND A GIRL THEY ALSO DONT EAT WELL AND DONT LIKE TAKING MEDICATION WHAT CAN I GIVE THEM SOMETHING THAT THEY WILL THINK IS A SWEET THAT THEY WILL TAKE IF I GIVE IT TO THEM
THANK YOU

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Dear Dee

The probiotic that I would recommend is Reuterina (it used to be called Reuteri, but the packaging has recently changed). This is a very good, stable probiotic with benefits to help your good intestinal flora, as well as assisting your immune system. All you need is 1 chew tablet daily, so the cost is reasonable when a pack of 30 tablets will last one person a month. The chew tablets are very tasty, and most children will eat them like sweets quite happily (note that if they eat more than 1 at a time they can't overdose, the additional probiotics will just pass through the gut).

1
Posted by: Probiotics expert | 2010-02-05

Dear Dee

Reply to Probiotics expert