Question
Posted by: Lady in red | 2008-12-05

What can I do to help myself?

When I were about nine years old, a family member didn' t accept me at all, and somehow it made me feel like wanting to go to the bathroom all the time, like I' m holding for hours, so every 10 minutes I was asking the taecher if I could go to the bathroom. My parents send me to a shrink and it disappeared.

Out of the blue, a year ago, age 24, it started again. I don' t know why, many shocking things hapenned earlier that year, but I still were happy, loving to go to church, played team sports, work,...

I' ve stopped all of that, because I can' t determan whether it' s all in my head that I want to go to the bathroom, and if I really wanne go to the bathroom.

How could I go and see a shrink while I know that I' m going to feel that way the whole time.

Please help? I' m lost at this

Well, if you pass urine when you go, it's not entirely in your head ! Some people do respond to anxiety by getting tense in different parts of the body, and this might invlude the bladder ; also at times some folks, especially women, may get a mild urine infection which irritates the bladder and makes us go more frequently--- indeed there are numerous possible causes of what we doc's call Frequency. Why not make an appointment to go and see a shrink ? I'm sure he or she will have a loo you can use if you have to, and once you find the shrink is friendly and helpful, the urge to visit the loo may well fade away, so you can spend the time working usefully with the shrink. Remember, it worked well last time this happened

4
Posted by: HomoeoPsych | 2008-12-08

Hi LiR

Thank you &  I hope the remedies help

Go well

Reply to HomoeoPsych
Posted by: lady in red | 2008-12-08

Thanx alot all of you, I' m surely going to use your advice.

Thanx, I' m glad to know now that I am not grazy or something, lol. And it helps to know that there are people who understands what I' m going threw.

Thanx a million, God bless....

Reply to lady in red
Posted by: HomoeoPsych | 2008-12-06

Hi Lady in Red

You might try to get hold of a homeopathic remedy called ARG NIT, which is often useful in the treatment of anxiety states where there is constant sense of needing to go to the toilet (which is a side effect of the anxiety). Another natural remedy that might be useful (and can be alternated wiith the Arg Nit), is Rescue Remedy. You ought to be able to get hold of both of the remedies at most large pharmacies

Hope the wedding goes well

Reply to HomoeoPsych
Posted by: lady in red | 2008-12-05

thanx for the help. Do you maybe have any advice that could help me for this weekend please. Going to a wedding, and I just wanne have more control over this thing to get me threw this weekend till I can make a appointment at a shrink next week.

Thanx again for your advice

Reply to lady in red