Question
Posted by: Nash | 2009/08/21

what can i do to Ensuring better implantation for my frozen egg?

what can i do to Ensuring better implantation for my frozen egg? I will be going next month to retreve my one frozen blastocyst

Dear Nash

There are numerous factors, which will govern the success or failure of your frozen embryo transfer cycle. This includes the protocol used to prepare the endometrium (lining of the womb), the success of the embryo thaw process, the actual embryo transfer process itself and other implantation related factors. There is unfortunately no specific supplement or other nutritional factor that you can use to significantly influence the implantation process. However in all patient trying to conceive the use of folic acid on a daily basis is recommended, as there are clear advantages for early foetal development.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim