Posted by: What can I do? | 2011-04-08

What can I do?

Last month my period was 3-4 days early, this month my period is late, its already 2 days late. Could it be cos my period was early last month?

Also last year I had a period where it was also late and I had these horrible hot flushes, and my BP was very high.

The next few periods also had the flushes and high BP and the moment I get my period the BP dissapears. I get my period every month. This month it feels the same as that horrible period of last year.

The dr said there is nothing I can do about it and I didnt want to waste money going to the dr again. He says as i get older my body changes and this is just part of changes

I''m also getting all pre-period symptoms all week already, cramps, breakouts

What can I do? And what can this be as this is the 2nd time this is happening :(

Im 24

It is not unusual if your period are sometimes irregular but if you are concerned, you can consult your doctor for bloods to evaluate your hormonal levels. You can also ask him to prescribe an oral contraceptive to regulate your period and to alleviate your symptoms of flushing and cramps.