Question
Posted by: Mosa | 2009-09-18

What can be wrong with me

I had just discovered that most of the man I attract are not what I want, those I want mostly they are married and they do make moves towards me but I don' t believe in dating married man. On the other side, this single guys who comes to me its either they are lower of the lowest earners, some rent, some stay with their mothers. I have my own place and my wish is to be with a indipendent and responsible partner, not a dependant. I am really troubled by this and want to move on with a better man, I tried to wait for long to meet the right guy but its just not working.

Quite right to not believe in dating married men. If they'll do this to their wife, you know precisely what they'll do to you. Its more difficult when you applyh essentially financial criteria in selecting single men ( understandable, but moeny isn't a reliable guide to love ). Lets see what other readers may siggest