Question
Posted by: Bear | 2007-08-19

Q.

what are the uses of adco-amoclav bd1000

what are the uses of adco-amoclav bd1000, I know its an anti biotic, but can it be used for flu and inflamation?

Expert's Reply

A.

Dear Bear

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It is an antibiotic mainly used for upper respiratory tracked infections, as well as soft tissue and skin infections. It can not be used as an anti-inflammatory drug or for the treatment of flu (flu is caused by a virus, therefore it will not respond to the treatment of an antibiotic).

Kind regards

5
user comments

C.

Posted by: Dalene | 2014-06-25

Can I use adco amoclav for bladder infection .

Reply to Dalene
Posted by: Linda | 2013-09-17

I was also out on same....my doc said I have an infection. After taking it, I started passing cola like urine, should I worry?

Reply to Linda

I have been put on adco-amoclav bd1000 by our doctor yesturday, I would please like to know if this will affect my pill (triphasil) in anyway and if I should rather practice extra safety while having sex?

Posted by: Leanne | 2013-03-28

My son has a bladder infection. Can he us Adco-Amoclav BD 1000mg?

Reply to Leanne
Posted by: Susan | 2013-03-07

Does this kill streptococcus bacteria

Reply to Susan

Want to comment?