Question
Posted by: Annelize | 2011/09/18

What are the treatment options for Osteoporosis?

Good Day Cyberdoc

I would like to know the different treatment options for a person of 46 with Osteoporosis.

If I do NOT suffer from hot flushes during the menopause, will the average gynaecologist still be willing to prescribe HRT for me?

Anne

Annelize

Please refer to the following link regarding osteoporosis for a detailed discussion about the causes and treatment: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osteoporosis

There are spesific indications for the use of HRT medication. If your gynaecologist feels that you need HRT medication, he/she will definately prescribe it to you.