Question

What are the odds?

Hi doc,

In the 10 months I have had 4 Miscarriages and have recently just found out that i am pregnant again. I had a d& c 2 and a half months ago and i know you are suppose to wait 6 months before trying to get pregnant again, given all my passed miscarriages and the short time since the d& c what are my changes of carrying this baby to full term.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

After 4 miscarriages it is likely that there is some underlying cause which is repetitive It is usually best to have investigations before you fall pregnant, but you can have some of them now. You should see your gynaecologist as soon as possible.

2