Question
Posted by: Pally | 2009-08-06

What are the early signs of pregnancy?

I need your help. I am panicing. I am currently on 2ww. i am going for the blood test on 11 Aug. My mom asked me if there is anything that i feel eg nausea, etc. your normal pregnancy symptoms. When i told her that i am not feeling anything, she got worried.

Should i be worried? Should i expect BFN?

Dear Pally

The signs and symptoms of pregnancy would be a missed period, a feeling of nausea, breast fullness and tenderness. These signs however may not necessarily be present even if somebody is pregnant. So if you are not getting any of these signs it is not that there is something to worry about. The best is to wait for a proper blood pregnancy test result.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

2
Posted by: R | 2009-08-06

I have heard that some people do and some people don' t experience any symptoms/signs. So don t worry. I am having transfer done tomorrow -then my loooong 2 ww.

Reply to R
Posted by: Attitude4u | 2009-08-06

Early symptoms are
Nausea
Tiredness
Dizzyness
Constipation
Headaches

Good luck for the 11th

Reply to Attitude4u