Question
Posted by: Sad | 2010/11/01

what are the complications a TIK adcicted mothers baby will be born with?

There is a lady that wants to give her baby up for adoption,once he''s born. She uses TIK on and off.
What are the complications the baby will have to live with once it''s born?
Before I adopt,I''d first like to know what I might have to deal with.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Sad;

The complications range from neurogical damage to underdeveloped muscular and skeletal systems, and pulmonary inefficiency.

I think that it would be prudent for you to think very carefully as some of these defects may only manifest later in the child's life. Adoption in this instance may not be the right way to go

2
Posted by: Addictions expert forum | 2010/11/09

Dear Sad;

Reply to Addictions expert forum
Posted by: Jordan | 2010/11/02

Hi there. You are not going to get much help here. Why don''t you try the CyberShrink. He answers every question and he is most insightful and caring.

Reply to Jordan