Question
Posted by: Miriam | 2011/08/29

What are the changes??

What are the changes that my husband can make me pregnant after having a vasectomy for 6 years?

I am afraid that I cannot give you numbers in terms of chances - but in very rare cases I understand that the vas deferens (the tubes) can grow back/rejoin in which case it might be possible. I do not want to assume that I know what your concern is - so I will take your question at face-value. The chances are very slim, but I suppose we can never be 100% certain - one way to test this would be for your husband to provide a sample of his ejaculate to a doctor to see if sperm is present.

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

7
Posted by: Motlalentwa | 2011/09/01

You must watch the movie: 2020 Orlando East on DSTV channel 107. A married women fall pregnant not knowing that her husband had a vasectomy before they married. Divorce!!!!

Reply to Motlalentwa
Posted by: Mickey | 2011/08/30

Anything is possible

Reply to Mickey
Posted by: Homer | 2011/08/29

Eish....Poor man.I foresee big trouble in your near future my dear....

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Who your Daddy? | 2011/08/29

Miriam, you''ve probably cheated on your hubby and now you''re pregnant. You now want to make him believe he is the father...i hope he''s not stupid. I smell trouble...

Reply to Who your Daddy?
Posted by: Chris | 2011/08/29

Chances are 0 so dont sleep arround cause if you fall preggies now it will be all over.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Bozo | 2011/08/29

No chance what so ever.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/08/29

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist