Question
Posted by: Tumisang | 2010/06/03

What are the chances of getting while on the pill?

I have been on the pill(Nordette) for two moths now and had a regular period last month, I am now drinking my 5th red tablet and there is still no sign of my periods, should I be worried? I have been taking the pills at almost the same time, everyday and have never missed a pill.
thanks

Wait till you have finished the red pills. If you still have not had a period do a pregnancy test.

3

Posted by: aa | 2010/06/03

The newlyweds are in their honeymoon room and the groom decides to let the bride know where she stands right from the start of the marriage.

He proceeds to take off his trousers and throw them at her. He says, "  Put those on." 

The bride replies, "  I can''''t wear your trousers." 

He replies, "  And don''''t forget that! I will always wear the pants in the family!" 

The bride takes off her knickers and throws them at him with the same request, "  Try those on!" 

He replies,"  I can''''t get into your knickers!" 

"  And you never bloody will if you don''''t change your attitude." 

Reply to aa
Posted by: S | 2010/06/03

While on Nordette, my period only starts after ive taken the fifth red pill.

Reply to S