Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/07/01

What are the chances of conception when one has pelvic floor prolapse?

I have been doing research on the pelvic floor prolapse as I suspect I might have that condition. It seems my cervix is abnormally lower than it should be and I can feel this at the mouth of the vagina. Penetration is only halfway if any at all. I tried again 2 weeks back and although we didn' t go all the way as it was very painful, my breasts are very tender and full and I started calculating that the sexual activity might have been during ovulation time. What are the chances of conception when one has pelvic floor prolapse?

Pelvic floor prolapse will not stop you from falling pregnant.