Posted by: PJ | 2009-06-22

i need to know. Ok- i get my period on the 26th of every month. i have been trying to conceive for over 1 year now. 1st date of last period was 26/05/09. last for about 6 days. what would my ovulation date be? Hubby and i had intercourse on the 6.06.09 and on the 13.06.09. what are the chances. If good, how soon will one start experiencing any signs or symptoms. Not sure if it' s my mind but i have been feeling quiet tight in the abdomen area and my breast are feeling extremely sensative and large. Could this just be my pre-menstrual symptoms as due this week 26.06.09. Thanks

You should have ovulated round about the 1oth, so your chances of pregnancy are not that good. It would be too early for pregnancy symptoms. Your symptoms are probably premenstrual.

My menstuation was also on the 26/05/09 and i also have a 30 day cycle and i did ovula on the 08/06/09 &  10/06/09 i was so positife that i was pregnant because on the 19/06/09 i had some spoting like implantation bleeding &  it was only spoting for 2 day' s and i did the test and it was negative now i have to use my clomid again but i am afraid that i might be pregnant

HI there
my last period was also the 26 May and i got unwell on 22 June, exactly 28 days.
our ovulation date was the 9th June 2009. 4 days before and maybe still the 10th you will have a chance of conceiving.
you might be pregnant. good luck.
i am also trying!