Question
Posted by: anon | 2009/10/20

What are the chances of being pregnant

My girlfrien and I did not have penetrative sex.I came over her vagina.She took Norvelo.she has gained weight.This happened in March/April.She gained about 5kg.Sh says she is not pregnant but im not sure.What are the chances that she is and is there a possible a way of me knowing if she is or not.Is it possible that Norvelo has made her gain weight and she is unable to shed the weight.

Dear Anon
There is no way to be sure unless you ask her to do a pregnancy test and show you the result. It is not impossible but unlikely that she will become pregnant if you did not have penetrative sex.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/20

Dear Anon

Reply to cyberdoc