Question
Posted by: Me | 2009/07/27

What are the chances

What are the chances of becoming pregnant? I have been on Minerva-35 for 6 years and last night during intercourse with my boyfriend, the condom burst. We always use a condom and this is the first time a condom has ever broken. I keep reading that Minerva is a mild contraceptive. I'  m one week and a few days away from starting my period again. I' m still in the phase of using the yellow pills.

Should I take the morning after pill just to be on the safe side or would this disrupt the use of the pill I'  m on.

You are more than 99% safe without any extra contraception.