Question
Posted by: Me | 2009/07/27

What are the chances

What are the chances of becoming pregnant? I have been on Minerva-35 for 6 years and last night during intercourse with my boyfriend, the condom burst. We always use a condom and this is the first time a condom has ever broken. I keep reading that Minerva is a mild contraceptive. I' m one week away from starting my period.

Thanks doc.

Dear Me
Minerva should protect you against pregnancy although it won't protect you against STD's.

1
Posted by: Me | 2009/07/27

Should I take the morning after pill just to be on the safe side or would this disrupt the use of the pill I' m on.

Reply to Me