What are the chances?

I was fingering this girl a while back and I had a little open cut on my finger(not bleeding) and I want to know what are the chances of contracting hiv?

Although skin contact and open sores tend to increase the risk of contracting HIV, is the risk less if there is no bleeding and not a huge exchange of body fluids involved. It is impossible to exclude the possibility 100% - unless you have blood tests done, but by the sound the risk is not too high. The following link might provide you with more useful information -,30217.asp
You are furthermore welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where we could assist you to get in touch with a suitable psychologist as close as possible to you. You are also welcome to visit out website for interesting reading.

My advice is to go for a test.
Good luck!

Posted by: ERIC | 2009-05-22

Jy gaan Vrek ! !

Reply to ERIC

and She told me she got it(hiv)

I tested last weekend.

Posted by: Kelly | 2009-05-22

I don' t think you should worry much really.
There is a chance of infection though is she does have it.
but again I would say do not stress or worry too much about this.
Have yourself tested just in case, I don' t know how long after infection it would take to show though

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Positive Guy | 2009-05-22

If you are worried about it, it is enough reason to go for a test. Could be could be not

Reply to Positive Guy