Question
Posted by: summer | 2011-12-05

what are my chances?

My period was on the 16 November and lasted till about the 18 November. According to my cycle, my next period is due the 14 December. I had unprotected sex on the 3rd of December and it was more than once on that day. My bf did not ejaculate in me but he washed off when he was done. Today, the 5 December I am noticing my cervical fluid looks like someone that’ s in ovulation period, egg white type color if I can put it that way. Could there be a chance that I can get pregnant? Oh I am not on any contraceptive.

It is possible that you are pregnant and I suggest that you consult your doctor for pregnancy test.