What are ' Monsters' 

Please tell us what the monsters are in 1563 they sound very good for Vitamin supplement as well as weight loss and bowels!

Dear Anonymous
"Monsters" are a type of energy drink that contains high levels of B vitamins. I have not yet had a chance to check them out in the supermarket (watch next week's DietDoc Topic for more info on 'Energy Drinks'), but if you use them please make sure that they do not contain too much caffeine (another well-known energy drink, Red Bull, has a high caffeine content). Excessive caffeine intake can of course lead to insomnia, irritability, the shakes, etc, because it is a potent stimulant. Even having too high a dose of B vitamins, is not a good idea, so don't drink too many of these "Monsters"!

You can find them at most petrol shops and dont leave me with the shakes or wide awake all night like Red Bull did.

The blue tin is LOW carb but doesnt taste as nice as the green tin,