Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2011/09/09

What am I suppose to say?

I found out that I am pregnant, I went to tell my boss....
She then asks me with how it happened?
I cannot, even now, understand what exactly she meant when she asked such a question.
Should I tell her blow by blow how a person gets pregnant?

Please assist, this question really confuses me? She seems angry as well, why?

If this odd woman needs lessons in basic human sexuality, maybe HR should help, but it is indeed a highly peculiar question for her to ask you. Sounds liike she has serious issues having nothing to do with you, nothing about you. But if she may be unhelpful and unsupportive to you, maybe you should ask HR to look into it. Perhaps she's bothered that your likely pregnancy / maternity leave, etc, will spoil some undeclared plans she had been making ?

3

Posted by: maybe lol | 2011/09/09

maybe you should...LOL...LOL

Reply to maybe lol
Posted by: Maria | 2011/09/09

Are you unmarried? Not that it''s any of her business but perhaps she disapproves. I would just ignore it, she clearly has issues that has nothing to do with you. And congratulations on your pregnancy!

Reply to Maria