Question
Posted by: jax | 2008/08/21

what a winning combo!

Hey CV and others....

- this seems like it could become another really great H24 forum now (the other ones are CS and the GLBT one). It is so cool to see a vet here who has good advice, a sense of humour, and doesn' t mind sharing the forum with non-vet but knowledgable posters.

New CV - it' s really good to have a vet here who answers Qs regularly, and gives real advice. Yeah, the ' see your vet'  bit is often the most appropriate answer, but not to the exclusion of any other advice. And it' s nice to see you not knocking other regulars too - Chill and WR and Carol and Kate, amongst others.... all of whom have lots of info to share.

I don' t respond often - but read regularly. My main interest is wildlife, particularly birds, so I mainly post in response to queries on those.

But I look forward to a long future of snarky responses and good debates that are stimulated by you on the forum!

Regards,
jax

Dear All

Thanks for the interest in the forum and the compliments. You made me cry!

3
Posted by: WR | 2008/08/22

CV - was that an angry cry - like an " AAAHHH!"  or a teary cry?  -)

Reply to WR
Posted by: Carol | 2008/08/22

" blush" 

New CV I for one love your responses, and the comprehensive advice that goes with it.

Reply to Carol
Posted by: WR | 2008/08/21

Agreed Jax, good advice with some humour is well, good.
Must say though - I' ve NEVER, seen Chill, give anything but the best advice - practical. And Carol, keeps us balanced.
Not the biggest forum, but still great!
So, jip, this is my thanx to especially Chill, Carol, and CV.

Reply to WR