Question
Posted by: Lindi | 2012/10/15

What a Nerve He''s Got!!

Well a few months ago I caught him with a girl in his car at a shisanyama, we spoke about it and we left it in the past where it belongs. He promised to cut all contact with the girl and just on Saturday I saw on is call log that the girl had called him and her number is saved as " Thuli Friend" , the call was only 45 seconds long. I asked him about it and he said the girl called to say his to him.

What bothers me is why does he still have her numbers saved on his phone, if he really did cut off contact with her why does she continue calling him and why does he take those calls , what is it that he wishes to hear when she calls.

This is BS and he is just be plain childish which I don''t have the energy for. Just today (because we now all sober) I told him to just continue with this " Thuli"  woman , because clearly he is so interested in her.

After the humiliation he put me through when I caught him he still has the nerve to keep in contact with this woman.

Hmm. Its good to leave things in the past once they are no longer useful, but this sort of event which suggests he might be unfaithful, might not be truthful to you, and so on, should not be discarded and forgotten before you are sure he has truly changed and that it wont happen again. The promises made by someone caught cheating are rarely worth anything. As the old English saying goes : "Actions speak louder than words".
You're right, the issue really isn't complicated - if he really was going to ignore her from now on, he would not save her number and might even block it. And, as his phone would surely show him who was calling, why would he answer her ?
Don'\t you deserve better treatment than this ?

1