Posted by: shocked | 2010-10-18

wham bham

my partner shocked me last night... he touched my nipple for like 5 seconds and got on top of me - i mean really - that is just plein rude!!!

Dear Shocked,

I would suggest you discuss how you feel about how your partner treated you.

Posted by: Jabba | 2010-10-20

I am so sorry, i read this 4 times over, only thing i find missing is that there was no talk of u making him a steak sammich afterwards, pls dont be so selfish next time, its not just about u, we realy moving into the future wen gals like u have pc''s with internet connections in their kitchens.

Reply to Jabba
Posted by: Ken | 2010-10-19

I must agree with you Waco and understand your frustration shocked. There are too many men that do not understand the concept of foreplay, and that a woman needs at least 15 to 20 mins of foreplay to become orgasmic. My lady &  I can spend up to an hour or more on foreplay which is great. I am of the opinion that the foreplay is often better than the actual act itself. Men who do not take the time to carry out foreplay or get to know their woman''s bodies are being very selfish and missing out on the best part of a loving relationship.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Shocked | 2010-10-19

Thanks Waco - you are such a gentlemen!!! and thanks for understanding!

Reply to Shocked
Posted by: jess@waco | 2010-10-19

Oh shut up waco, u impotent monkey. I bet u quite lonely hahahaha

Reply to jess@waco
Posted by: Waco | 2010-10-19

The way your partner treated u, was disrespectful as well as very selfish. Just about as close to rape as you can get. Sex is the most beautiful thing that can happen between a man and a woman. Every self respecting gentleman should tell you that and foreplay, done correctly, is nearly 75% of the actual deed. Even a " quickie'' needs some stimulation. Reading some of the one sided remarks you got from self centered people, I wonder what their partners will have to say about their performances and you now don''t have to guess why there are so many broken relationships today. I mean, to compare sex to a round of boxing??

Reply to Waco
Posted by: anon007 | 2010-10-19

thank you mam - bad girl you are for not good to him

Reply to anon007
Posted by: shocked | 2010-10-19

thanks XXX - well, i didn''t talk about the issue but he didn''t get any....

Reply to shocked
Posted by: XXX | 2010-10-18

That is a bit rude but sometimes we are just damn horny and want a quickie ! He should make sure you are ok with that though.
Women generally want a lot of foreplay,as long as they remember,that they should also give and not just take

Reply to XXX
Posted by: shocked | 2010-10-18

i was just naar!!!!

Reply to shocked
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-10-18

Last night, that when you should have find time,

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: shocked | 2010-10-18

5 seconds of foreplay - i mean wtf... i know i''m not being unreasonable!

Nice guy - this happened last night and when exactly would i have found the time to talk to him?

i thought I''d get advice b4 talking to him and looking at the response - clearly there''s absolutely ''NOTHING'' wrong with have a 5 secs of foreplay!!!

Reply to shocked
Posted by: ... | 2010-10-18

damn thats all I gotta say about that

Reply to ...
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-10-18

Don''t you think you should have told him first before coming here and telling the whole South Africa about it first. Grow up Shocked, then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Oom piet | 2010-10-18

Why do women insist on making love for 45minutes? What the hell for? I mean what will that do? 3minutes is all i give my chic. 3minutes is actually a world heavyweight boxing round, and some people got knocked the F out in the first round. Im gonna get mine, you better get yours!

Reply to Oom piet
Posted by: And | 2010-10-18

Reply to And
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-10-18

Dear Shocked,

Reply to sexologist