Question
Posted by: Jolene | 2010/05/31

Wetting Pants during pregnancy

I am +- 17 Weeks pregnant and I am constantly wetting my pants. Some times it is less than others, but it can get really embarrasing. This weekend it happened again after I shared a joke with my dad. It also happens when I sneeze or cough or pick something up. This is my second pregnancy and I am worried about this. Is it normal or should I go see my doctor?

Unfortunately there isn't much you can do about this. Stress incontinence is fairly common in pregnancy.

1
Posted by: Racoon | 2010/05/31

Its absolutely normal, but horrible and embarassing. I have the same thing! need to wear pads every day...

Reply to Racoon