Posted by: libido | 2009-09-05

Hi I am 41 years old and have found that I am not as wet as I used to be during sex, also I normally have 1 - 3 orgasms where I used to have up to 8 in a session. My sex drive is much lower and only takes place occassionally to satisfy my husband. Can my gynae prescribe something for me to make me more horny, is this something I should discuss with him, I find it quite embarrassing to discuss my sex issues with my doc, but will if he has a solution, or maby its just a natural change with age, then ill take my husband to the app to see the changes from the gynaes perspective, if he will allow my husband in the exam room.

This is a natural chnage with age. Testosterone implants are a possibility but this needs to be discussed with your gynaecologist.