Question
Posted by: Mabhebheza | 2009/03/16

wetness in the vagina

Everytime when we have to make love , he complains about me being too wet, and everytime before we can even start , i should first wip my vagina maybe 4 to five times as we busy kissing,i hate it everytime when he says you are wet again, but he told me that he is aware that , it does not mean am sleeping around, but i am asking myself what makes my vagina to be wet everytime he toughes me, i love him and i dont want to loose him for that,he love me i know that , but when he start saying that am wet whenever we make love , i just see him leaving me.

Wetness is a sign of you being 'turned on' or aroused by what he is doing! This is a good and healthy sign - good because it means you are enjoying what he is doing, and also because your natural lubrication is likely to make sex more pleasurable for you (and him once he understands that this is natural and GOOD), and healthy because it is there to protect your vagina. The friction of 'dry' sex (in other words if you were not wet) could not only make penetration painful (and less pleasurable) for you, but it also increases the chances of injuring/damaging the wall of your vagina! Again this is not only painful, but also increases the risk of infections! Wet is good. If you both prefer less, then by all means have sex on a towel or dry some of the excess, but whatever you do, don't try to stop it / remove it completely.

5
Posted by: girlie | 2009/03/18

sometimes my boyfriend gets me so wet even i start to get embarassed at the noises that my vagina makes during intercourse.but then again it' s not my fault!!!! so try not to think to much into it.

Reply to girlie
Posted by: Queen | 2009/03/17

I like it when its wet coz dry sex is very painful and not enjoyable

Reply to Queen
Posted by: Tumza | 2009/03/16

The mroe wet it is the better cos there will be less to no chances of friction which will cause discomfort.
I always wipe myself but we just laugh it off though at first it was embarasing.Just tell him that your body get too excited with him and it want to welcome him with all its powers

Reply to Tumza
Posted by: KHK | 2009/03/16

Ur husband is just not know how good its when it is wet.

Reply to KHK
Posted by: mabhebheza | 2009/03/16

Reply to mabhebheza