Question
Posted by: Mimmy | 2009-10-02

Wetness

My fiance is complaining that I am very wet,even before he could caress or kiss me.I have been on the pill for 5 months,am using Nordette contraceptives I don' t know if that has anything to do with that.I had never used contraceptives before,my gynae suggested the pill because I was menstruating non stop,so it was either contraceptives or fertility pill to control the flow.

The Pill does not usually cause wetness. This is probably a sign of arousal.

1
Posted by: Bron | 2009-10-05

If you are " wet"  becoz of constant discharge, then i can suggest you get a douche kit from Dischem. Its a plastic bottle with an extended nozzle type spout which I use every morning and every night with water to squirt out all the fluid. This keeps me dry and comfortable and I have used it for years. My gynae says its perfectly safe, as long as I dont put chemicals in the water. Also try putting a little powder on your underwear.

Reply to Bron