Question
Posted by: boniswa | 2011-10-12

wet vagina

Every since i gave birth last year my vagina is too wet,when i have sex with my partner it makes nioses.i tried to consult a doctor they gave me a treatment for infection but it didnt help.i suspect that maybe its the birth control injection i am using because I didnt have this problem before.its so frustrating and embarassing for me

I am not too sure that it is a problem of 'too wet' or the injection. If it was a vaginal delivery of your baby, you may need to do some pelvic floor exercises to get back in shape again. Try different positions to limit the noises. You can again consult your doctor. Deidre - SASHA

2
Posted by: Jennifer | 2011-10-14

i have a problem that i am too sexual active and i get wet easily.

Not complaing much, when ever i have sex i feel good and healthy afterwards.it doesnt matter many times a day (5 times)with multiply orgasm.

is the anything that i can use to reduce my appetite? i have been like this since a teenage and am not on contraceptives,not using anything, i prefer condom.dnt have a baby. please help.

i lost many guys due to high sexual desire and am scared that i will loose the one i have.i am mainly not satistified but i love him.

Reply to Jennifer
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-10-12

Reply to sexologist