Posted by: MABHEBHEZA | 2008-11-18

wet private part during sex

My boyfriend called me last night saying he has made an appointment for me to see the gynocologist, and i ask him why he said like i know that he hate it when we making loving and all of a sudden am wet before he can enjoy it , so he went to one of his friends and ask about it and he said is natural but they can help me to try and stay dry when we making love , i dont know if that can happen, is this true.

Vagina lubrication during sexual intercourse is normal. This is the way nature intended to be. A lack of lubrication is indicative that not enough foreplay has taken place and the female is not ready to receive the penis. Dry vaginal intercourse can lead to a number of the vaginall problems. Do keep your appointment with a gynaecologist, who will further advise you. The problem is with your partner, not with you

Posted by: Lebo | 2008-11-19

all you need do is to enjoy making love to your partner - keep a towel next to you - once you are too wet, he should wipe you off and start afresh... how i miss that....- you lucky fish

Reply to Lebo
Posted by: TuG | 2008-11-18

How much wet do u get?After making love is the sheet get wet too?

As for u Dr, What u' re saying, it might be a big joke , if not then u' re an idiot

Reply to TuG
Posted by: Moeng | 2008-11-18

Dr you are so stupid you sound like Julius Malema, maybe your' s get swallowed cause it is a small willy

Reply to Moeng
Posted by: Dr | 2008-11-18

you and your boyfriend idiot need to stop having sex as he is in danger of being swallowed by you VIRGINA, you do know that when you get wet your Virgina swallows the penis when its inside so you and you boy friens have to stop having sex for your own safety.

Reply to Dr
Posted by: ? | 2008-11-18

IS HE INSANE??? Why are you with this selfish guy???

Off course you HAVE to be wet during sex, otherwise you will hurt yourself. Your body' s natural reaction to sex is to wet your vagina to prevent you from hurting it! And all he is concerned about is enhancing his own sexual experience without even thinking about the fact that you will be hurt if you are dry.

Don' t go to the gynae!

Reply to ?