Question
Posted by: Linda | 2010/01/14

Wet head  night sweats - could it be pre-menopause

Hi, i' d like to find out if i' m possibly pre-menopause? I m 40 years old, i am overweight, and my biggest complaint is after i' ve showered in the morning and dried my hair, for the next couple of hours, each and every morning, my head is soaked through, and i just literally drip. i have occassional night sweats, then my pillow and clothing are soaked through as well. What can i do???
kind regards, Linda.
ps.My chronic meds are: Femodene  Eltroxin for thyroid  and Cipralex.

It does not sound like menopause. It may be that your Eltroxin dose needs adjustment.

1