Question
Posted by: O | 2009/07/28

Wet Dreams

I am not sure if I am in the right forum. I am 25 years and cannot recall having a wet dream, okay just to classify I did experience myself dreaming about a girl at the age of 15 years and wet my u
nderpants (not a lot though), just a little semen passed. Was that normal? Please assist help.

Wet dreams only happen if there is no release of semen for a long(ish) time. if you dont have sex and dont masturbate-you will eventually have a wet dream. Its not essential at all.

1
Posted by: pp | 2009/07/28

Dont break yourself over this, everthing is normal,I am 55 and only had one wet dream, the same as you describe.

Reply to pp