Question
Posted by: ANON | 2009/07/07

Wet Dreams

I am a 32 years old and have been married for 3 years, I haven' t had a wet dream in years and suddenly I had two in about a year... is it normal for a guy my age to have " wet dreams" ... at least I dreamt about my wife...

That is wonderful that you can still get so excited about your partner – many people will actually envy you. If you are not experiencing any other physical concern regarding your genitals / bladder control – in these cases it might be worth it to consult your medical doctor – otherwise you could go on enjoy your wet dreams.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

2
Posted by: Don | 2009/07/11

That is very normal. I sometimes get it, 3 or 4 times a year. It usually happens after my wife + I have had sex + we end up sleeping right up against each other naked. When we have sex we put a hand towell under us so we dont have 2 do a complete clean up before going to sleep. Its so natural + nice just to fall asleep after sex. I sometimes dream of having sex with her + then come on her, sometimes on her thigh, a little while ago I came all over her bums. She understands + says it is something 2 be proud of after being married 15 yrs already that I still get turned on so much by her.

Reply to Don
Posted by: pp | 2009/07/07

Very normal, only messy but lekker

Reply to pp