Question
Posted by: Tee | 2011/07/06

wet

Hi Doc,

I am wondering if u can give me any info on why my vagina makes my underwear wet every day. They''re always wet and sometimes have cré ame in them. Also, it has a smell. Not like fish or yeast but something different. Even right after I take a shower I still smell it. My underwear carries the smell not my vagina, even tho it is because of my vagina. Is this normal?

Thanks in advance

Tee

Please refer to the following article discussing vaginal discharge: http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/women/reproductive/vaginal/194.html

A daily vaginal discharge is normal but I do suggest that you consult your doctor or gynaecologist for a papsmear to exclude any pathological causes.