Posted by: Desperate | 2009-07-01

Hi! could you please help me, I am aware that it is very normal for a women to be wet during sex but in my case is destroying my marriage and hubby has cheated on me more that 3 times as he says he does not enjoy sex with me as I am too wet. I have read somewhere that there are products or medicines with anticholinergic or sympathomimetic effects will dry out the mucosal or " wet"  tissues of the vagina. Could you please tell me which products are those so that i can try them even if it means that i have dry sex which is painful, i am willing to try them. Please help.

This is not a good idea. Your husband needs to be told that the wetness is normal and means that you are aroused by him.

I dont understand, the wetter the better, I have never met a man that isnt turned on by a wet vagina, slightly wet can even be a bit of a turn off, there is no excuse for cheating, but if he said you were too dry, maby, but there is no such thing as too wet,

Anonymous, please use the keyboard and stop using sms language...

I truly agree with Kristen. That is just a very lame accuse. I also get vewi wet down there becomes slippery for him to. Bt it' s not on a women dryness or wetness that makes sex enjoyable. Sex is about two ppl becomming. One, hw wud ur hubby fl if u cheated on hm cos his thingy was too small? No one deserves it. Cos in todays life u can' t afford to mess around. Stick wid one partner. Cos ur' l cn stil explore and experiment on each other. There r many other ways on hw to satisfy each other. I' m not judging you, I knw wen u love sumone u will do anything. Bt hw much wud he have' d loved you if you did dat to hm. His self esteem wud be gone for life. And ryt nw days wat he did to ur' s...

Posted by: Kristen | 2009-07-01

Your hubby cheated on you not once not twice but three times and you are trying to find ways to please him I' m sorry he was not that considerate when he was sleeping with other women. what about HIV? and STI' s get yourself tested and kick him tothe curb you deserve better.
P.S My hubby loves it when its slippery as it hurts him when its dry.

Reply to Kristen