Question
Posted by: Debbie | 2009-12-12

Wellbutrin xl 150

I suffer from depression and have been on prozac, paxcil you name it(I picked up 17 kg in 8 months). my doc has put me on wellbutrin xl 150 (once a day) and it is great. After a month i spoke to him about increasing it to 300 as i felt that by late afternoon i was not doing well. He gave me demetrin (1 at night and 1/2 in morning)and said it will fix the problem. It has made it worse. I can not get up i am constantly fighting with my husband and children. I fall asleep at 7 at night and can not wake up in the morning. The problem is that it is difficult to talk to my doc he is very old and thinks depression is noncence. Can i take 150 xl twice a day and see if it works as i am stopping the demetrin?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Debbie

Yes, you can take two of these, BUT IT SHOULD BE AT A TWICE DAILY DOSE: Its advised to take these at least 8 hours apart.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2009-12-14

Hi Debbie

Reply to pharmacist