Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/23

Wellbutrin and Nausea

hi there

I have recently started Wellbutrin SR (150) - been on it for almost a week now. I feel very nauseas and a bit fewerish. Are these dangerous side effects or can I continue with the drug? Also do you think it will get better with time and is there any over-the-counter meds I can take for the nausea that won' t interact with the wellbutrin?

Thanks for your advice!

Expert ImagePharmacist

Nausea is a common side efect that should be less of a problem with time. Over the counter drugs such as vomifene should be fine to use

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/23

I also took Wellbutrin and i also felt nauseas but it gets better.

DOnt give up