Question
Posted by: Lauls | 2010/12/09

Wellbutrin

Hi doctor. I have been on wellbutrin XL 150 for a while now. I was taking one a day and am now being weaned off them. It''s difficult to get hold of my doctor to discuss it, and I have to pay for an appointment each time I see him. I just have a quick question. I am taking 1 every second day now - started this week. I am getting mild headaches, tiredness and shakes on the days I don''t take. Do you know when these symptoms should wear off and when I can start taking 1 every 3rd day, and finally - none at all?

Hallo Lauls
Go slowly -you can continue with every 2nd day for 2 weeks or more. Remember XL is a slow releasing formula, so it does not wash out as quickly as a pill with a short halflife that you take 3 times a day. You may get mild withdrawal symptoms during this period.
Dr bets

3
Posted by: Lauls | 2010/12/10

Hi Doctor. Cybershrink is not available for a while.

Reply to Lauls
Posted by: Unique | 2010/12/10

You can ask Cybershrink also.

Reply to Unique
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/12/10

Hallo Lauls
Dr bets