Posted by: Butterfly1982 | 2010-08-27

I''ve recently changed from Wellbutrin 150mg SR to 300mg XL. Am experiencing hectic headaches and concentration seems a bit affected.

Nowhere can I find information on WHY Wellbutrin causes headaches or side effects. I know its a chemical but am I actually doing my body harm by using it? I have been depressed for a very long time and Wellbutrin 150mg has worked wonders for me but I don''t want to keep on using it if its messing up my body?

You might have a sensitivity reaction to Wellbutrin on the increased dose of 300mg. I do however, suggest that you continue with the Wellbutrin 150mg SR for at least a period of 6 months. Thereafter, you can slowly discontinue using Wellbutrin.