Question
Posted by: Judith | 2009/10/20

Wellbutrin

I have just come off Wellbutrin and am feeling exhausted. Which natural vitamins can I take to substitute (specifically) Wellbutrin

Expert ImagePharmacist

There is no specific vitamin/natural product to substitute the effect of Wellbutrin.

There are some supplement i.e. St John's Wort and 5HTP which may have an antidepressant effect, but it wont be the same as Wellbutrin.

The wellbutrin withrawal that you experience should not last lang - in the meantime, a product such as Minamino or StaminoGro should help to give you some much needed energy.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2009/10/21

Reply to pharmacist