Posted by: Hopeful | 2009-01-26

After unsuccessfull use of several antidepressants, I' ve finally found something that might help. I' ve been on Wellbutrin SR for a week now and have increased energy and no awful side effects. When should I increase the dosage? I' m currently on 1 in the morning. Do I have to increase the dosage to 2 per day?
Will this have an effect on libido?

Folks, I cannot advise on specific doses and changes in medication --- because that MUST be based on the results of your initial assessmend by your doc / psychiatrist. And it is absolutely HIS professional duty to discuss this with you. The med may well not affect your libido ( none of them has this effect on everyone ) and it appears to suit you well --- great ! When writing the initial prescription, your doctor should have told you about all relevant side-effects and when and if to increase the dose ---- maybe he did and you fogot what he said ? If so, call him and get clarification

Posted by: lolli | 2009-01-27

Hey Hopeful

Im also on Wellbutrin after several unseccessful anti depressants (mostly due to side-effects). Ive been taking it for 3 months and feel great. After 2 weeks of using it, I could feel it was working, While I still have a long road ahead of me, there has been an improvement. I did however experience a side effect with vomiting, for almost a month. But that is no more.
Hope you continue to feel good.

Reply to lolli