Posted by: L | 2012-11-21

Wellburtin xl 300mg

I have written to you a few days ago about having terrible headaches on my first day of using WB 300mg.

Well the headaches just lasted that first day.

I now just need to know how long i must give WB 300mg to start working. I have been on a roller coaster ride these past few weeks, having thoughts of suicide and even quitting my job. Luckily I am strong enough person to know not to act on my feelings. I have just realised that i feel little bit more depressed.

I am also taking it to try to lose some weight, but have not seen any of the side effects like loss of appetite, it is a little bit better but not quite as much as i would have liked it to be.

Will I feel better in a week or two or does it take longer than that? I suppose what i am looking for is something to help me lose weight, help with depression and make me a more positive happy person, Like i know i am.

You see I have got a long story to tell... but I think that the issue from my past that bothers me the most these days is the following...

I have been molested as a child, more than once by 3 different people. I see myself as someone with a strong self-image, but I hunger for acceptance, and that causes me to be a bubbly friendly person. And when I am thin, which i was about a year ago, after losing 46kg I found that men started being interested in me in a way I am not comfterble with, because I am happily married with a little girl of 3 years old.

That caused me to start eating again &  picked up 30 of the 46kg''s ''ve lost.

I am not sure how to re program my brain (emotions) to not linking being thin with the molestation.

I just feel if I am over weight I can be my bubbly self and friendly without being hit on or with men wanting more than friendship.

My weight is my SAFE place. I really need to change that and I am not sure how to go about doing that.

That is why i am hoping that the WB 300mg will help.

I would appreciate to hear your thoughts on this.

Very few drugs - maybe an aspirin, for instance, show you within a really short time whether they'll be useful and work well for you. Most take time to show their full effects, and antidepressants need 2 to 3 weeks to show their benefits.
I really don't like treating depression solely with drugs - seeing a psychologist for counselling can make a very large difference, and is especially good at helping you learn positive thinking and how to be successfully positive and happy. And while no drug is of any benefit for issues like self-acceptance, confidence, and dealing with a prior experience of abuse, psychotherapy . counselling is excellent for this. It is the only effective method ( especially in the form of CBT ) for learning how to reprogram your brain, as you describe it.
The drug can help, buit it WILL not be enough to deal usefully with the other related important issues.