Question
Posted by: Blommie | 2009/02/09

Wellbrutin - Headache

Hi dr, my GP has prescriped Wellbrutin to me just to give me a bit of a mood lift as I have been going through a difficult time. Since I have been taking this medication I have experienced bad headache' s. Is this dangerous or normal? Can I stop taking it I have only been drinking it since last week Thursday and thats when the headache' s started. PLEASE HELP

Hallo Blommie
Headaches could be a side effect of Wellbutrin - let your doctor know as you may need to reduce the dosage and if the headache does not go away, you may need to use something else instead