Question
Posted by: Curious? | 2009-01-27

Weirded out by myself

My problem is that being a female in a religious group/culture that people that I tend to be physical with tend to think of me as an easy lay rather than ' marriage material'  so now I don' t really know how to express my sexuality which obviously I have a need to do. I feel as if pursuing my libido has done me more harm than good &  am therefore scared to be physical with someone in case they view me as ' cheap'  &  not want to have a relationship with me. Should I hold out for the wedding night or should I express my sexuality in the way that I want it? I don' t know what to do - I' m at my wits end - please assist me with advice.

Thanks.

It sounds a little as though the middle ground would meet your needs better - where you are able to meet your interests in sexual exploration but maybe in relationships which are a little more stable than fleeting and thus less likely to receive the negative attention/name calling. This would mean that you resist sexual temptation for a while (or meet these desires yourself through self-stimulatio) until you feel that the person you are in a relationship with is trustworthy and also interested in you, not just sex.

1
Posted by: Curious? | 2009-01-28

Thanks - that' s what I thought. I appreciate your input.

Reply to Curious?